Back just before Christmas, rarasaur nominated me for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award.
With the chaos of the holidays and such it has taken me a bit of time to get my acceptance post and nominations pulled together.
This award is a bit of an odd one, the requirements are a touch open ended; but here I go. (Rules at the end)
A Great Reader Is…someone who engages with what they read; be it news, blog posts or books. A great reader enjoys what they are into and tries to return that joy to the world in some form.
My nominations for the award are the following
- Sheila of Book Journey – for being an avid reader and book reviewer, passing on her love of good books to the world.
- N. E. White – for her efforts to bring good stories to others and engaging other bloggers in good conversation.
- Jennifer Eaton – writer, blogger and engaged reader; as well as her Write a Story with Me collaborative writing project.
- ChyronDave of My Two Cents – another engaged blogger and avid reader.
Looking at this list I notice that I seem to keep nominating some of the same folks for these things, but since we share interests I guess this makes sense. If I ever get nominated again I’ll try to spread it around a bit better, there are a lot of great blogs I read but I can only nominate so many.
Here are the WTMRA recipient rules:
- Display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar
- The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
- Nominate 4 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc., naming his or her nominees on a post or on posts during the 1 week period.
- The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules, keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.