The Ring corrupts and
Boromir falls, party splits.
Two hobbits alone.
And so we reach the end of “The Fellowship of the Ring“.
You can check out all the other entries
- A Long-expected Party – Laith
- The Shadow of the Past – rarasaur
- Three is Company – The Indecisive Eeejit
- A Short Cut to Mushrooms – N. E. White
- A Conspiracy Unmasked – Cimmorene
- The Old Forest – Dan Dan The Art Man
- In the House of Tom Bombadil – Cimmorene
- Fog on the Barrow-downs – Dan Dan The Art Man
- At the Sign of the Prancing Pony – Rob’s Surf Report
- Strider – Cimmorene
- A Knife in the Dark – N. E. White
- Flight to the Ford – Laith
- Many Meetings – Dan Dan The Art Man
- The Council of Elrond – Cimmorene
- The Ring goes South – N. E. White
- A Journey in the Dark – Rob’s Surf Report (+JudahFirst)
- The Bridge of Khazad-dûm – JudahFirst
- Lothlórien – N. E. White
- The Mirror of Galadriel – JudahFirst
- Farewell to Lórien – Dan Dan The Art Man
- The Great River – Rob’s Surf Report
- The Breaking of the Fellowship – This post
It has been a great month and there will be more to come, the sign up for the March project of “The Two Towers” is up. Check it out.
The featured image comes from the forest river photo posted by pbkwee on flickr.
note: I have no idea how this got posted to the 22nd… I wrote and posted it on the 21st. ok i’m completely confused.
3 thoughts on “Fellowship Of The Ring Haiku: Breaking Of The Fellowship”
Fin. Cool project idea, Laith. Looking forward to this next one.