Certainly a nice way to start my Sunday morning. There I was just reading a bit while my coffee finished waking me up when my blog notifier pinged a new comment.
Wow, just wow. I certainly don’t feel that I am worthy of this level of recognition, however it is great to know that there are people out there who find my writings interesting. Now I follow a number of great blogs, I wish I could bestow it on all of them. However I will try to keep it down to just a few of the best of the best.
So Here Are My Nominations:
- Sheila at Book Journey, her blog is one of my favorite book blogs out there. She posts interesting stuff regularly, including a lot of well thought out book reviews.
- Anita King, of Anita M King – Writing Window. Anita puts up a lot of great content for aspiring writers.
- Travel Between The Pages. A blog full of great content, both directly and indirectly related to books. This site takes submissions from other writers so congrats to those who contribute.
- The writers over at STEAMED! This one is full of great Steampunk related content, with an emphasis on writing in that genre.
- Payal of Steamboat Friday a really positive blog, the content she posts is always interesting.
- And not to seem to obvious but I have to give a shout to Roger Colby of Writing is Hard Work. His writing about his writing efforts have been very inspiring. So even if he had not nominated me he would have made my list.
The rules of this award are fairly standard
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
It is that last one that is interesting, not only can you receive the reward and give it to other deserving bloggers. You can recognize others again even if someone else has beat you to it.
Congratulations again to all the other recipients of this award.