We got set up at the local coffee shop near my office, the Village Bean.
By 8am we were all ready to go, books set out. Now we just needed people to arrive to get their morning caffeine fix🙂
Two crazy and fun hours later… all 20 copies had found new homes.
If you had the chance to take part, please leave a comment about your thoughts on the event. If you didn’t, please consider helping out with this worthy and fun cause next year.
[UPDATE: 4/27/12] The girls and I also recorded a segment about this for How To Grow Your Geek, the podcast posted there today.
- World Book Night Update (laith.wordpress.com)
- World Book Night 2012 Part 2 (sallyjenkins.wordpress.com)
- World Book Night 2012 (daniellebeauvais.com)
- HTGYG #128: World Book Night and Kevin’s Favorite Books (howtogrowyourgeek.net)
- World Book Night 2012 (keystrokesandwordcounts.wordpress.com)
- World Book Night (confesionsofabookaholic.wordpress.com)