Wonderful Team Member Readership Award
Back just before Christmas, rarasaur nominated me for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award.
With the chaos of the holidays and such it has taken me a bit of time to get my acceptance post and nominations pulled together.
This award is a bit of an odd one, the requirements are a touch open ended; but here I go. (Rules at the end)
A Great Reader Is…someone who engages with what they read; be it news, blog posts or books. A great reader enjoys what they are into and tries to return that joy to the world in some form.
My nominations for the award are the following
- Sheila of Book Journey – for being an avid reader and book reviewer, passing on her love of good books to the world.
- N. E. White – for her efforts to bring good stories to others and engaging other bloggers in good conversation.
- Jennifer Eaton – writer, blogger and engaged reader; as well as her Write a Story with Me collaborative writing project.
- ChyronDave of My Two Cents – another engaged blogger and avid reader.
Looking at this list I notice that I seem to keep nominating some of the same folks for these things, but since we share interests I guess this makes sense. If I ever get nominated again I’ll try to spread it around a bit better, there are a lot of great blogs I read but I can only nominate so many.
Here are the WTMRA recipient rules:
- Display the logo on his/her post/page and/or sidebar
- The Nominee must finish this sentence and post: ”A Great reader is…”
- Nominate 4 readers they appreciate over a period of 7 days (1 week) – this can be done at any rate during the week. It can be ALL on one day or a few on one day and a few on another day, etc., naming his or her nominees on a post or on posts during the 1 week period.
- The Nominee shall make these rules, or amended rules, keeping to the spirit of the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award, known to each reader s/he nominates.